Sunday, October 5, 2008

Facebook and Beyond

So now that I've created the LALIS alias, I can add many more people and keep my personal account safely "private". We have over 40 members on our M&C Group. Mostly promoters, venues and people that like to party.

Also, scouting the promoter worlds and found this Adam Glove dude that I might start working with as a promoter. Apparently, every Sunday, they send out a schedule. You pick the nights that you want to promote and show up at the venue. I haven't seen the schedule yet but might start on a Friday night to see what happens and how it works.

Today, we are going to set some type of schedule for our kick off event and start setting up some goals and milestones. I am thinking a January date. Considering that is the Aquarian month ;)

No comments: