Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Latest and greatest

We are going to target the Urban Outfitters of the world. Need to create look book and price sheet. We are going to start with about 6 styles. James may have found a better vendor. We were going to use my sister's printer but since she isn't making any extra money from it, it doesn't make sense to go that route.

Financially we are going to register the company in the next few weeks and open an online business account. This will help us build credit.

BF: 210 Friends on my non-registered site. I found out that if you don't register, you don't get blocked but the catch is that you always have to put in the code to add a friend. More time consuming but at least I know that I won't get deleted that way. The Group has 243 members.

No comments: